Sunday, October 9, 2011

n - or "in"

OK, so with our pinky finger and middle finger still held down (which, again, gave us "m"), we pull our thumb "in", and that GIVES us "n"! (In other words, we will CALL it "in" (NOT "en"))!


Little and middle fingers, as well as thumb in; ring finger and index finger out. Sorry! I just realized that all the drawings I had posted links to in "Slimber" were outdated - so, for now, I am simply describing the finger positions that I THOUGHT could be accessed on "Slimber" (it was an online drawing tool that I thought I could use to store drawings; but obviously somewhere along the line, the links to my illustrations got outdated).


Stroke notation:


|||| ||||  |||| ||||  ||||   |


The breakdown:


Little finger: |||| ||||  |||| |||| - it's worth "g" (French guy "Guy") - or decimal sixteen
Middle finger: |||| - worth 4
Thumb: | - worth 1

No comments:

Post a Comment